Coming Soon: Available Nov 2021
New Zealand 7 Day Tour
Our 7-Day New Zealand Adventure Holidays
NZ’s North Island is an adventure-lovers backyard. Rich in Maori history and tradition, there are numerous reasons why you should choose to visit the North Island with us. Sparkling lakes, ancient forests, geothermal rock pools and bubbling mud baths, 30m exploding geysers, extinct volcanoes, and that’s just scratching the surface. Keep an eye out for updates as this tour will be unmissable!
You can secure your spot with a 20% deposit and pay the rest later! Check our Terms & Conditions for more details.
8th November – 14th November
22nd November – 28th November
6th December – 12th December
3rd January – 9th January
17th January – 23rd January
31st January – 6th February
14th February – 20th February
28th February – 6th March
14th March – 20th March
28th March – 3rd April
11th April – 17th April
Auckland (address will be updated soon)
On the road
7 days, 6 nights
Small groups of up to 12 people
You must be 18+ years old to book
- All accommodation
- All included activities
- All breakfasts
- We will confirm lunches & dinners when this tour becomes bookable
Flights to Auckland
What to bring
- We ask that you only bring 2 bags: 1 medium-sized one for your clothes and general belongings, and 1 small day bag to keep with you on the bus
- New Zealand weather can be unpredictable, so make sure you bring swimwear and a towel, as well as warm clothes and a rain jacket
- All bedding is provided, but you can bring your favourite pillow if you like
You will have 2 tour guides with you during your road trip with us. They will be your drivers, hosts, cooks, and new best mates!
Things to Look Forward to
Create your own natural spa at the Hot Water Beach in Coromandel
Spectacular white water rafting in Okere Falls, Rotorua, home to the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world - the 7m Tutea Falls!
Enjoy tasting some locally-brewed beers and the delicious local cuisine
An exclusive sailing charter in Taupo
Tauranga’s Harbour is perfect for fishing, sailing, diving, or dolphin watching tours!
Kayaking tour in the gorgeous Cathedral Cove
Visit the Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland — a colour-splashed geothermal reserve
Learn or improve your surfing skills at Ngarunui Beach in the famous coastal town Raglan!
What You’ll See & Do
We will be launching in November 2021 and below is an example itinerary. Keep your eye out for updates as this tour will sell out quickly!
Day One – Auckland to Coromandel
Day Two – Coromandel to Tauranga
Day Three – Tauranga to Rotorua
Day Four – Rotorua
Day Five – Rotorua to Taupo
Day Six – Taupo to Raglan
Day Seven – Raglan to Auckland
Some Important Details
- Flights to Auckland are not included
- COVID restrictions/changes or cancellations to your booking
- All cancellations of bookings by you must be made in writing. We will not regard a booking as cancelled unless an email written notice has been received by us from you.
- Cancellation can only be made up to 7 days before the departure of your tour. Once the cancellation is accepted a refund of 80% of the total ticket price (less the 20% deposit) will be paid to you. The refundable portion does not include the non-refundable 20% deposit.
- No refunds will be available for cancellations within 7 days of the departure date.
- We recognise that our current tours may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel arrangement to the meetup zone has been affected due to COVID Alert level restrictions your tour purchase will be 100% refundable (excl. any credit card, booking fee).